Under the new Crown epidemic, masks are already the standard in our life. There are many types of masks. Let's take a look at medical surgical masks today:
Medical Surgical mask is composed of mask body, nasal splint, mask scarf.
The scope of application of medical surgical masks is for clinical medical personnel to wear during invasive operation, covering the user's mouth, nose and jaw, in order to prevent pathogens, microorganisms, body fluids, particles and the like directly pass through to provide physical barriers. Non-sterile products should be sterilized before being used for invasive operations.
Although the mask looks simple, do you know what it is made? Do you know what are the requirements for a small mask?
Main performance indicators of mask products:
1. The appearance of the mask should be neat, the shape is intact, and the surface should not be damaged or stained.
2. After wearing the mask, it should be able to cover the mouth, nose to jaw.
3. The mask should be equipped with nasal splint, and the length of nasal splint should not be less than 8.0cm.
4. Mask scarf should be easy to wear and take, and the breaking strength at the connection point between each mask scarf and the mask body should not be less than 10N.
5. The bacterial filtration efficiency of the mask shall not be less than 95%, and the filtration efficiency of non-oily particles shall not be less than 30%.
6. The ventilation resistance of gas exchange on both sides of the mask should not be greater than 49PA/cm².
7. Aseptic masks should be sterile.
8. The microbial index of non-sterile masks meets the requirements of YY0469-2011.
9. The residual amount of ethylene oxide in masks should not exceed 10μg/g (non-sterile is not applicable).
How to use the mask:
Wearing instructions: open the package and take out the mask; Push the light side to the face with both hands brushed; Hold the mask with the left hand and pull the edge of the mask with both hands up and down to cover it to the present and chin.
1. If it is one-time use, destroy it after use.
2. Check the packing bag before use. If the package is damaged, it is forbidden to use it.
3. Discarded masks should be treated according to medical waste and cannot be discarded at will.
4. Non-sterile type shall not be used for aseptic, invasive and invasive operations.
Storage and transportation conditions of masks: they should be stored in an environment with humidity not exceeding 85% and temperature below 45% and avoid sunlight, with good ventilation and cleanliness.
Summer is coming, how to wear masks scientifically? Let's take a look:
1. Wear masks even after vaccination;
2. Do not pull the mask to the lower jaw, neck and other positions for the convenience of speaking and eating, and do not hang the mask on the arm, so that the inner layer of the mask is polluted and the protective effect is lost;
3. If you must remove the mask, you can directly remove the entire mask, fold it in half and keep it properly, and wear it in time when necessary.